Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Good Old Days (Part 2)

*
In the previous entry I have written about my good old days at UPM. Now, I've 'uploaded' my memories about my beloved Maktab.
*
Staying here for almost four years almost make us insane. In spite of that, I really enjoy my life at JB (and at first, I refused to go to UPM, haha). Because of Maktab too, we had build a super-duper-good resistance towards any negative perception about TESL students. Thanks to Mr. B for everything that he had said about us.
*
Leave Mr. B and his story. Because now, Mr. B has been apart of our history.
*
Let us enjoy my 'memories'...
*
Our naughty NyoT
~we always consider this picture as 'Guru Terlampau'~
sooo..oldies... this is like 7 years back

our first year degree, during final exam


our final year degree, during Senaman Pagi session

they are laughing instead of streaching!

we even did an Open Class to celebrate Hari Raya
lalalalala~~~

our Dancing Queen, miss both of them

our favourite singer, Chret aka Duta
behind him, wearing black specky is 'S. Jibeng celup'



TESL Hi Tea



Raya@Puspa

with Pn Hayati's daughter- Farah Hani

one of my favourite moment with Sentul aka Abang Starbucks
"Terima kasih Power Root!"

my Nokia 3210 aka batu asah

this kitty is sooo educated!
learned at Maktab and even loove laptop!

laksa moment!!!

in Maktab's 'kamikaze' bus, sending us to Kota Tinggi for practicum

lunch after our very last exam during final year

looks like 'budak sekolah' kannn???
Faiz, NyoT, Baby and me


during Ms. Loh's retirement. She's our favourite KJ cum lecturer
anybody dares to give their teacher such a big card like us?
(we pasted our pictures there with signature and notes!)

dinner @ SeniBong with Pn. Zaiton
she has been our warden aka Mummy for four years


our grand final @ Rumah Limas, Danga Bay
*
Now, tell me, how am I supposed to forget my good old sweet days just like that?
*

2 comments:

ezarn said...

ha...ramai gak yg familiar dlm gamba ni sbb jumpa masa induksi.hehe

ay_yusof said...

haha, dh jmpa kwn2 kita yek?
skang ni dh jd kwn2 izan lak
lalalalalala~~~