Monday, November 02, 2009

My Fist Day At School

(after two weeks away)
*
Can I be frank? I don't miss my school and teaching life at all when I was having Induksi. Maybe if I'm still at Semenchu, things will be different. I don't know either I have to smile or not on that day. I still have the feeling that on that day, I will see my group members. Sitting hours and hours listening to endless boring talks. Laughing at the broken language for Public Speaking (and as an English teacher, I think I suffer the most since I have to tendancy to corrent every single thing. Pronunciation, choice of words, etc...), eating breakfast where Mr. MC will follow Persatuan Ibu Mengandung to take his breakfast.
*
Hah, off the track. Well, before I entered my class that morning, a group of Chinese students stopped me and one of them showed me something and said, "Cikgu, ini awak punya". I was surpried. An apple? early in the morning? (ya, ya, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. But if the doctor is handsome, throw the apple away =D)
*
When I looked at the notes, I know who dedicated this to me. Mr. A, thanks a lot!
Ecah, now you know who is Mr. A
*
After two weeks not annoying and bullying my beloved students, I draw this for Mawi. I guess, I have been influenced very much by Mr. MC. (ceh!)
Azwan (Mawi)
*
And yes, I missed my BIG flower! So I wore this. And the teachers in staff room said, "our *** has come back! Hehe, I have a nick name in staff room. Can you guess?
I heard that I will be called for BTN within two weeks after Induksi. Still not sure about it, but I guess it is a happy news. But wait, before I'm off for BTN, I have to make sure I've finished marking the exam scripts. Now, weekend will never be boring again, a'ha!
*

2 comments:

Aisyah Mazelan said...

oho, so i hit the jackpot. my guess is right. dah lama dah agak adlishah tu mr A sebab dia baik je ngan cegu.

ay_yusof said...

haha, klu awak leh la sy ltk ms A sbb kat nama awak pn ada initial A