Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Love Like This: My Two Weeks Induksi Course (Prequel)

*
Supposedly, this entry come first, before this entry. Nevertheless, I was so excited to tell the world how lucky I am to attend Induksi (and left my kids at school) and have wonderful experiences with wonderful people.
*
My first day at Induksi wasn't that good. I had been asked a question by Haji M (couldn't recall what was the question) and I answered it in English. Then, Haji M said "wah, mentang- mentang la cikgu BI, jawap pun dalam BI". Frankly, whenever I'm nervous, I have a higher tendancy to speak in English. You might think that I'm boasting, but no! This thing does not happened to me once, but a number of times.
*
Nervous
Ha, speaking of nervous, the first incident that I could recall vividly is when I had been interviewed by SPP. When the interviewer asked me in Bahasa, I could only answer it in Bahasa for a few sentences. After that, I answered it in English. Believe me or not, when I studied for my interview, my notes was actually in English.
*
The second situation was during Induksi where we have to present something about our group. And there, I was nervous again. I stuttered. I wanted to speak in English, but I couldn't because it is expected to present in Bahasa. See, sometimes I feel terrible abou this.
*
Off track again, this is so ainyusof!
*
When we were grouped according to number, I was a little bit lost. Thanks to my group members. I think this is the first discussion in our group.


*
After that we become just like we have known each other for sooo looong.
*
This is so candid.


Now, I think I look ugly if I wear specks. Haha, so stupid. I can only stand for three days wearing specks and after that I have to switch it to contact lense.

GTG now. Suddenly I lost the momentum t0 write. Haha!

No comments: