Sunday, November 01, 2009

Che Yah's Wedding

*
I skipped my LDP just because I wanted to go for this wedding. In fact, I just want to run away from school. Kak Long will definitely scold me toworrow. =D
*
So, I went there with Gemas Girl. Succesfully reached the place, with 100% guidance from the map at the invitation card. Hehehee...
*
If not because of the wedding, we will not meet each other. And since I really want to escape from so-damn-boring-LDP, I attend Che Yah's wedding. And yes, she used to be my ex-roomate.
*
Woot, there will be slide show or video?
Caught! Never reveal that this belong to KPM.
Make sure that you cover it, or you might be charged for it

Makan damai table

The plates are so antique!

The dais

Our Mak Yong, telling stories about her pregnancy


In the bridal chamber, TESLites will always be TESLites...

All of us were wandering whose son is this. So chubby!

Do not question why she is wearing t-shirt. An is rushing to go back to Terengganu.
And she's driving alone!

My Faiz. See, she can smile like this now. Thanks to braces
=D

Upon arrival

Bersanding

Che Yah's mother. She is happy to get a SIL
********
Since most of my friends will off for induksi this month, Gemas Girl asked direction from those who are staying in BP. They will have their Induksi at Katerina Hotel. (does it ring a bell? Haha) Well friends, please enjoy your Induksi, just like me. Because most of you already have 'someone-by-your-side', don't be naughty occay? It is only applicable for me (whoa, with evil laugh)
Asking first direction...

move a little bit, second direction...

... last reminder with map.
Gemas Girl, you can make it. Go, go!
I'm not worried because you will not travel alone.
*
There you go, Che Yah's wedding with green coloured theme. Don't ask me for my turn occay?
*

2 comments:

ezarn said...

aku pon induksi kat katerina hotel!

ay_yusof said...

izan: then u'll be seing my friends!